Name: Viola Celli (pronnounced "Chel-lee")
Grade (if a student): Junior
Relationship Status: Single
Dorm Room/Roommate: 245, none.
Likes: Rock, Punk, Guitar, video games, coffee, tinkering, roller coasters, ghosts, tasteful hip-hop, jamming with her dad and his band
Dislikes: Sissies, manufactured pop, twangy country music, hip-hop that's only about money and whores, people who think hip-hop's only about money and whores, hipsters, her crazy-overprotective mom, not being able to wear her snakebites
Personality: Tough, tomboyish, competitive, loves destruction, strangely nurturing, loves kids, likes danger
Bio: Viola's dad is the bassist is a huge, very famous and successful band. Her mom is a neurotic overprotective scaredy-cat. She learned guitar from her Uncle Brendan (who is not actually her uncle, but is close enough to the family for her to call him such, as well as the guitarist for her dad's band). She has a really close bond with her dad, and as soon as they heard about a haunted school, they both agreed she had to attend. So far she's really disappointed she hasn't seen a ghost, but she's determined to see one before she graduates. Even though she loves her mom, the two never get along. Viola loves danger, and her mother is afraid of everything. It's caused a lot of stress for both of them, and Viola is glad to be able to get away for a good amount of the year thanks to school.
- Her Uncle Brendan is not her biological uncle, but is close enough to the family for her to call him such.
- Her Uncle Brendan plays lead guitar in her dad's band, "Four-Oh!"
- She actually has snakebite piercings, but does not wear them, in accordance with the school dress code.
- She's thankful to be away from her mom for the school year, as her mom drives her up the wall.
- Her favourite bands (excluding her father's) are The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Clash, Kansas, Panic(!) at the Disco, Gorillaz, De La Soul, Das Racist, and Mindless Self Indulgence.
- Her favorite subject is Science.
- Her least favourite subject is Gym, due to its convential style and inability to truely teach students fitness.
- She is secretly a fan of her father's rival band, "Nuclear Shelter".
- The hit single by her dad's band "AntiVenom" was written about her; the title is a reference to her snakebites.
- She is Bisexual, but prefers guys.
- Her height is 5' 4".
- Her Birthday is June 11th.
- Her plans for the summer include questing for the Holy Grail.